I have been really busy lately and haven't kept up well on my blog. My sister tagged me in order to get me writing again. Thanks Lara!!
SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I used to be a germ-a-phobe. For example: I didn't like taking baths because it was gross to sit in all the dirt your are trying to get off your body. I would only use a washcloth on my face or body one time because even if you rinsed it well there were still germs/dead skin cells in the fibers of the washcloth. I had a hard time enjoying public swimming pools since I was young because of everyone's shared germs. I say I used to be because reality has sunk in. I have learned about bigger germs to be afraid of (like, c-difficile toxin, cryptosporidium, staph, strep and e-coli) and I'm tired of making my life difficult when baths are relaxing and I do like to go swimming with my kids so I try not to think about it too much.
2. This is kind of on the germ-a-phobe thing but it still applies today. I cannot mentally bring myself to walk barefoot in the locker room of a public swimming pool or locker room. I will always wear flip flops even while changing, showering etc. The wet, cement floors with hair and lint on them make me cringe.
3. This is a big confession on my part and I ask forgiveness for it from my sister as I type. I used to make my little sisters cry on purpose so I could cuddle and comfort them after. I would tease them or scare them so then I could be nice to them and they would want me to hold them and comfort them. I don't know why I just didn't say, Hey let me hold you on the couch and watch TV with you. Sorry Lara and Julie, I think it was mostly Julie though.
4. I wish I would have kissed more guys. I had opportunities to kiss more guys, I just didn't because I felt a kiss was special and meant something so I didn't want to just randomly kiss whomever and imply I had more feelings for them when I really didn't. I learned that guys don't usually think this way, they just kiss a girl if they want too and it doesn't mean it's serious. I should have just enjoyed the moment and enjoyed the practice.
5. I love having my feet tickled. Just lightly tickling like you would someones back. Sometimes Jeff will tickle my feet for me. It is sooooo relaxing to me, I would love to have a hired foot tickler that would do it every night as I lay in bed until I fall asleep.
6. I love fresh peaches and hope to someday have a peach tree in my yard, regardless of what Jeff says. I think the peach was the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. I wish the peaches harvest season lasted longer.
I am going to follow the lead of my sister Julie and not tag anyone. However if you want to participate in this tag the rules are below. Maybe I'm not tagging any one because I don't know how to do the "linking" think.
The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.
More Videos Available
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
What a turd! And I always though you were the NICE one! You've ruined my whole image of you! I still love you though. Next time I'm at your house, I gonna put grody hair and lint all over your floor and then when you're so upset, I'll clean it up and comfort you!:)
I agree with you about having to wear shoes in a bathroom. That grosses me out too. Especially after hearing all of Gary's stories from work. Glad to hear you are doing well. Take Care, Leslie
Post a Comment